Eviation Aircraft’s First All-Electric Commuter Aircraft has some Parket Parts in it. Just like Appolo 11 and Charles Lindberg’s Spirit of Saint Louis.
Theese parts and systems include:
- Cockpit controls: The human interface with the flight control system, consisting of sidestick, throttle, rudder control, and switching devices.
- Electromechanical flap system: Featuring electromechanical actuators, electronic control units, and position sensors. The system will incorporate patented eSync technology, which uses a single electronics control unit to command multiple motor-driven actuators installed along the flaps on the wing, saving space and weight.
- Thermal management: Advanced water-cooling equipment for battery and electric propulsion unit heat management, as well as specialized thermal materials for the battery pack.
- Hydraulic power packs: For steering and braking systems, these miniature hydraulic systems provide efficient power that is localized. These include reliable, proven components such as accumulators and hydraulic hose assemblies.
- Vibration and noise mitigation: Engine and inverter mount for a hushed cabin environment.
- Sealing solutions: Elastomeric static and dynamic seal solutions such as a fire seal wall.